I can't even begin to tell you, just HOW FREAKING EXCITED I am to be going to Lake Powell this coming Saturday. I am so so so stoked for this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't think all my exclamation marks even show you ... haha.)
This year, we're going down to Page, AZ area going to the Wahweap Marina to be the very first people on a brand new houseboat. I kid you not, this houseboat is absolutely PIMPIN'!!!!! We are truly very lucky to be invited to go by my cousin Kara and her husband and family. We've gone with them the last couple of years and it's amazing we STILL get invited to go again. We've made it an inside joke, that we're the poor cousin Eddie's that come along on their vacation. tee hee. They are so gracious and I don't know how we can ever repay them for having us along. This boat is absolutely loaded... there's no words to describe it! The best part is... there's an oven! I made cookie dough and froze it last night, so we can bake cookies on the lake. Why? "BECAUSE WE CAN!!!!" Haha, that has become the new motto due to the brand new houseboat! I love it!
This will no doubt be one of the awesomest vacations I've been on. I told Jalaine the other day, I just LOVE boating/water sport trips. It's just one of the most enjoyable things I've ever gotten into. I truly love it! I am going with the funnest family EVER. So stoked. We leave Saturday the 12th, and we'll be returning the 20th. So I'll be out for a week! A well deserved vacation if you ask me. (No, I don't count Cochlear Implant surgery and recovery time a vacation!!!!)
Last but not least, one of the most exciting big moments of this Lake Powell trip, (to me anyway!) will be that I get to dive in the water and swim for the first time in a year and a half! Implant surgery is all healed! I finally get to take part of a fun time! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
I'm so jealous! :) You guys are going to have a blast, can't wait to see all the pictures! At least we will be in California so I won't be stuck here lol
That sounds like a blast! Someday I'll go to Lake Powell......
That sounds awesome! So you'll never believe this, but I think I might go to UT next week so I'm going to miss seeing you AGAIN! Someday!
It's been many years since I've been to Lake Powell. Just know that we are jealous!
By the way, you should add our new blog to your friends list: jasonandjan.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch!
Jason and Jan
Post a Comment