CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's been a while...

And again, it's because Jalaine said so! lol. I have NOT been able to write about anything. So here is one of "those" things. Enjoy.

25 Things About Me...

  1. Jalaine had to give me a head start on some random things about me. lol. She truly is my best friend ever, even if she makes me do things. lol. What a motivator she is!!
  2. I am obsessed with Puma socks. They are so soft and cushion-y! I get them whenever I'm in Vegas, or at a Puma outlet I see!
  3. I still love my favorite bands from high school and listen to them in spurts for a period of time. ie: Depeche Mode. Oh yeah.
  4. I am addicted to Diet Coke. It isn't even funny.
  5. I've been at my current job for 11 years and 5 months.
  6. I made out with my home teacher (my non-lds friends, just ask me what that is... lol) at a Ward camp out and it was mighty fun. lol.
  7. I love all the friends that I have and appreciate them more than they know.
  8. I am lucky to be able to go to Lake Powell with my cousin and her family and the rest of my family on their nice houseboat and it is pimpin', no lie!
  9. I have a Cochlear Implant, but still have mad skills in lip reading.
  10. I love Tiffany & Co. and wish I were rich enough to own any piece of jewelry from there!
  11. I love dancing, and wish I could take a dance class for middle aged chubby people.
  12. I play the piano, but want to take a piano lessons again.
  13. I want to travel the world, and experience the culture. Especially Italy and Greece, since those were places my dad really loved.
  14. I don't own any spices, but Kosher Salt and Pepper. lol. (Can you tell, I don't really cook) I'm too cheap to go buy them. lol.
  15. I won a blue ribbon at the State Fair in high school for my Buttermilk Poundcake.
  16. I love Netflix, and get tv shows from it, not movies.
  17. I love sushi, but won't eat calamari and octupus.
  18. I grew up in Virginia.
  19. I can take 5 minute shower, that includes shampoo, conditioning, washing, and sometimes a quick shave. Military style baby.
  20. I can cross one eye, and leave the other straight at the same time.
  21. I love reading, but am very particular on what I read.
  22. I have had 2 experiences in which I've called a goat, a puppy and not realizing it until I got up close to it. "Ohhh look at the cute puppies!" They were all in a field running together, and had long floppy ears, and the other was in the street on a leash. In my defense as to why they were called puppies!
  23. I love digging my toes in the sand, and always have to take a picture of it. But ONLY if my toes are painted and cute. I love pedicures in a big way!!!
  24. I have been on an air craft carrier, and taken out to sea. It made me sick, and I threw up, but still enjoyed the ride.
You're tagged... Kim and Laura! I think Kim has already done this, and I know Laura is busy moving, so I'll say anyone who is bored and wants to. lol

6 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

I had no idea you could do that with your eyes!!! LOL And the goat/puppies! That was one of the most hilarious moments I have had hanging out with you! LOL

LindaO said...

It has been forever! What have you been doing?!?!?! Baby girl O coems out in 4 weeks to the day.., but who's counting???

ScottandTia said...

EW!!! sushi

The Christensens said...

Les, I want the recipe for your buttermilk pound cake! E-mail me. It was fun reading about you!

La La Land said...

NEW POST PLEASE! Or, are you waiting for me to do my tag. Sorry, I forgot to do it!

La La Land said...

Okay, Les, it's been a year. NEW POST! Love you!