I never do these posts... but this would be the second time Jalaine has "tagged" me, so I thought I'd do it for her. haha. Here goes!
- 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, I love it!! I have to admit, I like the really nice ones at Target that are always on display and I stare at them and covet them, then I end up getting something less expensive, but hopefully just as cute. haha. It's sad, but true.
- 2. Real tree or Artificial? None. I like everyone else's tree. lol. I'm not home enough to even enjoy a tree, so I didn't waste my time. However, I have decorated two trees this year, I've paid my dues! 'Nuff said!
- 3. When do you put up the tree? I helped my mom decorate her tree tonight, and she's had it up for over a week. I always think it's nice to put a tree up right after Thanksgiving.
- 4. When do you take the tree down? First of the year, out with the old and onto the New Year!
- 5. Do you like eggnog? Yep, guilty! I always have, though I don't drink it nearly as often as I used to. Now it's more like a treat.
- 6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have thought and thought about it, sad to say I cannot remember. lol.
- 7. Hardest person to buy for? No one!! Okay, I think my mom is.
- 8. Easiest person to buy for? No one is easy, I like to put thought into people's gifts. My brother even said I was the "queen of thoughtful gifts". THAT doesn't come easy all the time! But it is worth it!
- 9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.
- 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL all the way!!!
- 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Just like I can't remember the best christmas gift, I can't remember the worst either. I must've not had an awful gift. And I'm not hoping for an awful one either!
- 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation ALWAYS makes me laugh. Cousin Eddie heh heh. I love Elf, "Santa's coming! I know him! I KNOW him!" and of course, A Christmas Story always brings back fond childhood memories. Love the leg lamp.
- 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Pretty much December. This year is probably the first year I was ahead and all my gifts are wrapped already! (Still have a couple more to buy though....)
- 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas presents? I don't think so!
- 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I like it all! My aunt Nancy's Pecan Logs are pretty good.
- 16. Lights on the tree? Yes, of course. White ones.
- 17. Favorite Christmas song? I never knew that I had a favorite Christmas song until this Christmas. I really like Silent Night, Oh Come All Ye Faithful and Hark The Herald.
- 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, even though we always sleep over at my moms house Christmas Eve. So technically, I'm not at home!
- 19. Any holiday traditions? Every year my family gets together with the Longhursts and The Woods and we have dinner, sing carols and do a service project. Don't think that's happening this year, except the dinners and the games! I always end up doing a puzzle with my Aunt Jana who does one every Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year it seems my siblings are going to start a Texas Hold 'Em tradition. They want to stay up til 5 playing on Christmas eve!!! yikes.
- 20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!
- 21. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star, hands down.
- 22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Well, as a kid, teenager, and early adulthood, pj's Christmas Eve. Now that I'm too old, and my siblings have their families, we just open gifts Christmas day. SAD! lol. Maybe I'll just buy my own pj's now.
- 23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Impatient People
- 24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm more into a color theme, but I don't have a particular at the moment.
- 25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Traditional Turkey dinner. Lately, I'm totally digging the Turkey and cranberry sauce!
- 26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Fun times, good memories and more fun times! And perhaps winning Texas Hold 'Em on Christmas Eve at 5 in the morning. lol.
2 comments:
I just read this!!! I looked and your post and was thinking what did I say??? LOL Glad you did the tag! It' fun sometimes :)
How did the Texas hold em game go??
Post a Comment