I don't know what to blog about, and not for lack of trying here.... it'd just be mindless ramblings pretty much! So I guess, here goes with just a few things I'm thinkin'. Eh.
1- I can't believe how fast the holidays have come!! They'll be gone before we know it!
2- I hate that I'm so close to being done with my Christmas shopping, but have to wait until next Friday to get paid so I can finish up the shopping. Gotta have money to live and function for the next 2 weeks!
3- Has anyone gained any weight yet? I think I have. YUCK. My goal is to maintain, I wonder if it's even doable?!
4- I wish it would snow more. I can't believe it hasn't snowed as much as it usually does by this time of year. Seriously, what is up?!?! I'm ready to get my ski on!!!
5- I'm losing my tan and I'm annoyed about it.
6- Anyone's skin feeling as dry as mine?!?!
7- I'm looking forward to all the get togethers, friend times, family times and memories to be made this month. SO MUCH FUN!!!
8- I got introduced to some AMAZING desserts this month!! (That must be where the weight gain is happening....)
9- Everyday, several times a day, I think about how I can't finish my shopping until I get paid again. I think I'm a bit neurotic.
10- If I hear Santa Baby one more time...
11- I wish I had some sort of sexy holiday shirt to wear to a holiday party. You know, a pretty silk type of shirt. Is that so cliched? (I just realized, I don't know how to spell that word properly!) Or even a gorgeous Cashmere sweater!
12- It's so cold in my apartment, but I'm dying for it to snow. How does that work?!
13- All the presents I've bought so far are all wrapped up. That's a first! And I love the wrapping paper I got from Target. Well, only 2 of the rolls do I really love.
14- I'm still looking forward to Christmas this year and I'm so grateful to be in the spirit, even though I'm gaining weight, losing my tan, and not finished with my Christmas shopping.
15- I haven't watched a holiday movie yet!
16- Inspite of these somewhat negative thoughts, deep down, I'm totally being sarcastic and trying to be funny. Really, I'm excited for the extra couple of pounds! lol.
17- Everyday, I'm so grateful for the dear friends that I have. And I'm so glad I get to share some of the holidays with you with our get togethers!
2- I hate that I'm so close to being done with my Christmas shopping, but have to wait until next Friday to get paid so I can finish up the shopping. Gotta have money to live and function for the next 2 weeks!
3- Has anyone gained any weight yet? I think I have. YUCK. My goal is to maintain, I wonder if it's even doable?!
4- I wish it would snow more. I can't believe it hasn't snowed as much as it usually does by this time of year. Seriously, what is up?!?! I'm ready to get my ski on!!!
5- I'm losing my tan and I'm annoyed about it.
6- Anyone's skin feeling as dry as mine?!?!
7- I'm looking forward to all the get togethers, friend times, family times and memories to be made this month. SO MUCH FUN!!!
8- I got introduced to some AMAZING desserts this month!! (That must be where the weight gain is happening....)
9- Everyday, several times a day, I think about how I can't finish my shopping until I get paid again. I think I'm a bit neurotic.
10- If I hear Santa Baby one more time...
11- I wish I had some sort of sexy holiday shirt to wear to a holiday party. You know, a pretty silk type of shirt. Is that so cliched? (I just realized, I don't know how to spell that word properly!) Or even a gorgeous Cashmere sweater!
12- It's so cold in my apartment, but I'm dying for it to snow. How does that work?!
13- All the presents I've bought so far are all wrapped up. That's a first! And I love the wrapping paper I got from Target. Well, only 2 of the rolls do I really love.
14- I'm still looking forward to Christmas this year and I'm so grateful to be in the spirit, even though I'm gaining weight, losing my tan, and not finished with my Christmas shopping.
15- I haven't watched a holiday movie yet!
16- Inspite of these somewhat negative thoughts, deep down, I'm totally being sarcastic and trying to be funny. Really, I'm excited for the extra couple of pounds! lol.
17- Everyday, I'm so grateful for the dear friends that I have. And I'm so glad I get to share some of the holidays with you with our get togethers!
Hope everyone is having a fun December so far. It's not nearly over yet, but it is sure to be before you know it! ENJOY!!!!!
3 comments:
You're funny! What are these amazing desserts? I love dessert! :) We got your card & it's beautiful! Hopefully I'll get cards out this year! :D
I like the mindless ramblings!! They're fun to read!
i completely agree with the Santa Baby song! i think i could get in the christmas spirit if it wasn't for the music! lol
Post a Comment