CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Look how they shine for you...


While I was at Body Worlds, my sister Kelly texted me and asked if I wanted to go to the Coldplay concert with her and my two other siblings that same night. They had bought these tickets 4 1/2 months ago, and her husband decided not to go, and she asked me if I wanted to go instead. I was surprised!! This was my first concert with my Cochlear Implant. It was AMAZING!!!! And it was Coldplay, which made it even more AMAZING!!!! And I was with my fun siblings, which made it a great night, period!!!!!

The set was pretty cool... all those globes had images on it throughout the concert.

I think we took this picture 5 times. Haha. Here's all of us!!

I thought it was the end of the concert and we were waiting for an encore. But lo and behold, the lights turned on at the bottom of the lower bowl, and up the stands the whole band went. They were right smack across from us practically in the same row! Oh why oh why couldn't they have come over where we were!!! That was fun.

Pretty butterfly confetti. I think Lindsay was jealous they didn't get dumped on us. haha. Matt went down and got us all some. Nice brother.

After the concert!! So much fun!!!

2 comments:

ScottandTia said...

i bet that was a totally different expierence for a concert!! was that totally awesome??!! fun!

Cynthia said...

love concerts...looks like you had fun, that's crazy that they performed again IN the audience! encore's are the best...so disappointed when a concert doesn't have one...