Apparently I didn't have enough fun time with Jalaine and Tia! We ended up having another girls night out and this time we did something we've been wanting to do since August for Tia's birthday! Months later... we finally went to the Cheesecake Factory! But not without stopping first at Tai Pan. I love this place, but don't get here often. I found a tree (Thanks for your sharp eye Jalaine!) that I wanted for my office. Well, it's a little cube. We took Alexis with us, and she was great for how late it was! But not without the occassional teary moments sitting in the back with Tia on the way up. Haha. Poor Tia. Alexis ended up warming up to her as the night went on. Here are some pics!
Cutie Lexie. I love this hat on her!
Cheesecake Factory!! Our table actually looks decent in this picture, it was actually a big mess!!! Ü
This is the tree I got from Tai Pan. Different and huge, yes. But yet, I'm liking it! I can put white lights on the inside of the tree. But not until Dec. 1st, my co-workers have threatened to steal all my Christmas decorations and hold it hostage until then. So I made a deal that I wouldn't set the lights up until then. lol. I have such Bah-hum-bug co-workers!!! I think I need Linda to come decorate my office, she has such immaculate decorating skills!!!
3 comments:
I love the tree! You have to take a picture of it when you put the lights in it I want to see it. It was a lot of fun with you girls! Always is :)
yeah for the tree!!! it's perfect! that was tons of fun girls, we need to do that more often! :)
I love the tree! So who's not letting you decorate?! Scott? David? Who else? How was cheesecake factory? I love their cheesecake!
Post a Comment