CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Body Worlds


Have any of you even seen Body Worlds??? Craziest thing I've gotten to see... EVER. Body Worlds is currently here in Salt Lake, and I got to go with a big group of my family. It was fun, Thanks Kara and Shane for getting the tickets and inviting us!! At first I wasn't going to go, but then I remembered me saying that I wanted to do more things that I haven't done and experience more things. Well, what better than going to see Body Worlds right?!

It was quite the exhibit... seeing a huge variety of things. I don't know how to explain what I saw, and I tried to do that, but ended up deleting it. lol. I couldn't take my camera in, so I'm sure you get the tiny gist from the top picture and from any billboards you may have seen along the freeway, or any advertisements. Plain and simple, I have to say, if you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT!!!! Incredible.

Before we went in to the exhibit, we took a little tour of the Salt Lake City Library. I see some future day trips here. What a great building!!!

3 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

I've been to the Body Worlds! :) Amazing huh??? I totally understand, you can't really explain it-everyone just needs to see it! It really is so neat!
That's awesome you were able to go to the concert! Looks like you had a blast!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Ah, I'd like to go. I keep hearing good things. Is it around for a bit longer?

The Porters said...

i want to go so bad!! Brian thinks its too weird. :(