CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jumpin' on the Bandwagon!

Well here I come! I'm jumpin' on this bandwagon called blogspot... I got tired of typing in everyone's address so I could view their blog, and my visitors "pass" was up as of a couple days ago. So it seemed to make sense to join in on the fun with my friends and family here! I've had my myspace page for over two years, and I'm still doing that... but more than half of my friends here on blogspot don't have a myspace page. I have to admit, it feels weird to me to be here, since I'm not married, nor do I have children. (Yes, it seems that the majority of the blogs I've seen here it seems to be a pre-requisite. haha) I decided, "Oh who cares, I'm not going to let that keep me from enjoying my friends blogs, seeing their pictures and knowing what they've been up to!" So here I am ya'll. Looking forward to continually hearing about you and seeing what's new with ya! Yip.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to the "bandwagon!" I'm so glad you're here. I'm way excited to stay caught up on the happenings in your life--since we never get to see each other! YAY!