CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I gots me a Blackberry!!!

Okay, okay. I know I've been showing off all the things I've been buying. But believe you me, after this post, NO MORE!!! I finally got me a Blackberry Pearl 8130, Silver color. I am so stoked!!!!!!! Gone are the days of not being able to check my email and look at sites on my phone. Here are the new days of BLISS!!!! (Well, SOME form of bliss a single gal can know... lol.) I know, it's silly, but hey, I am stoked about, I might as well share!!! Ü Yip.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well aren't you just spoiled rotten these days? :) Hey, I say spend it while you can! Good for you!

P.S. I got my oh-so-fabulous shades at Target!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I hope you love it. It is great for email! Not so great on the web as - say, an Apple - but great for email. I like the silver! Good choice.