All year long I've been wanting to buy some decent pots and pans. At my house we just have random pots and pans that don't even match. Most of them aren't even mine. I've been wanting to get some, so I would have some of my own, but hoping it will also help me want to cook at home more. My mom gave me some money for my birthday that I'd been saving for some pots and pans. When I went out looking, the ones I was interested in were always well over a couple hundred bucks. I ended up putting the money in savings to pay for my Lake Powell trip instead. Yesterday I got a text from my uncle saying there were Rachel Ray pans on sale at Costco and asked if I wanted them. I said yes!!!! YAY!! I'm a proud owner of these beautiful hard-anodized pots and pans by Rachel Ray. Whoo hoo. They are cool looking I think, but I haven't cooked with them yet. I guarantee you though, I won't be disappointed!!! Yip.
12 years ago
2 comments:
You so crack me up! I love that you get excited about pots and pans...., I mean I would too.
You better cook now!!! :-P
Post a Comment