CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fastest Cali trip...


I'm behind on some blogs... so I'm not going to go into great detail in words and just put some pictures up! That, and Jalaine has been bugging me to get back to blogging so.... here it is!! lol.

I went to California with Jalaine, Alexis and her sisters the first weekend in August. I had just gotten back from Lake Powell when I got a text from Jalaine asking me if I had my Friday off the next week and she asked if so if I wanted to go to Cali. I immediately said "Heck yes!!" (Previous blog mentioned I wanted to experience more and travel more... here was an opportunity!! and with my best friend to boot! Win Win for all!) Jalaine and her sisters were going for their nieces Baptism, so we got to spend the weekend with her family. It was great fun. I love them all.

We drove down after I got off work at 2 pm. Poor girls had to wait for me but we made it in good time driving straight through. It was actually a fast ride until an hour after Vegas. I was starting to go a little crazy in the car, I started doing Dori the fish voice to Alexis from Finding Nemo. I pretty much considered myself nuts by then and slept the rest of the way to Fontana. lol. We were right smack in my mission the whole weekend! Crazy! It seems to have grown so much from what I saw. We spent the afternoon at the beach, we went shopping at Victoria Gardens, we ate a ton of good food and just had a good old fun fast trip. Why can't Utah have the cool restaurants and places like California?! I wanna know! On the way home, we stopped at the Rio and ate at the buffet. We were in line for an hour, ate for about an hour and a half and on the way out, Jalaine made me take a picture in front of a big picture of a Chippendales stripper. Oh man... that was embarrassing. But I'm posting the picture anyway, b/c it's funny. Thanks Jalaine! Here's a bunch of random pictures:

Dana Point Beach!


Jalaine and Les at Dana Point Beach

I think these flowers are so pretty.

I love EVERYTHING about this picture..... and Jalaine says I can't post a picture of someone I don't know or talked to... but here it is anyway! Ü


I couldn't get this picture lightened up, the program I have wouldn't do it.... but I was laughing so hard when I stood here. It felt like forever that Jalaine was taking this picture, I just wanted to walk away fast. haha. Good times!

5 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

I did not take forever to take the picture!!! But come on, that was hilarious! And now you have the memory and photo to show for it! LOL

Jalaine Lassek said...

oh and yes you should have talked to and met the surfer dude! I think everyone would agree to that :)

hillary said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I LOVE your shirt at the beach! I want it!

ScottandTia said...

i bet she took forever on purpose! and good for her, that is a priceless picture! and you know i have to agree with jalaine, you should have met and talked to him :)

ScottandTia said...

oh and don't you usually take a picture of your feet in the sand?? the name is cute though.