We played a little baseball the first night we were there. Hank, the big bloodhound got a hold of the ball. We were all chasing him everywhere to get it. It was so funny.
Evening sunset in Grover. This is such a pretty place, I love it.
The second day we were there, we went up on Boulder Mountain and went down to this lake. The kids rode their bikes the whole way down the dirt road. The boys (teenagers) fished for trout and caught some! I walked around the lake with Kara, my aunt and uncle and their two girls. Oh, can't leave out Hank and the little dog Abbie as well. I forgot my camera on this walk and was so mad, b/c it was full of funny moments!

Day 3: Five and a half mile hike on Sulphur Creek. We did this hike two years ago, and my brother had never been. So we all ended up going, minus the moms and Kara's youngest boy.
Me and the nieces! They are so much fun. Look at their little poses. They crack me up.
Going down one of the trails...
I love this picture! Stetson looks like he's going to jump into the waterfall.
Mom's birthday dinner... I love Zoe's face, she was totally digging the honey butter we made!
Happy birthday mi madre! She looks great for 60 doesn't she?!?! I think she was in heaven eating the crab and steak, even though there was no nice china. Just paper products, and her diet coke. lol.
Notice the tent behind my mom... we had 3 tents, 2 trailers on the land. I was in one of the tents! I LOVED IT!!!!! I want to go again soon before it gets cold. Camping anyone? Ü
1 comments:
Your family does such fun things! I love the pictures of the hike. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment