CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Auntie/Niece date with Brielle

Ellie girl turned 8 on August 10th. For her birthday gift I told her I'd take her out on a date to pick a new Webkinz and for whatever else she'd like to do after. Brielle LOVES her Webkinz. This one was the 4th one she got and she immediately went online to register her new pet seal "Taylor". Which is a "PERFECT NAME FOR HER!!" she says. For those that aren't familiar with what a Webkinz is... it's a stuffed animal that you buy and they come with a code which you register them online. You can "buy" things for them, like clothes, a house, accessories and such. You also have to feed them, take care of them if they are sick. Some kids are seriously into this. One time, we couldn't get my cousin Meg off the computer to come eat because her pet was "so sick and would DIE!" if she got offline. Haha. It cracks me up.

It was a fun time with Brielle. We went to the mall, and got her Webkinz at Hallmark. She loves fountains I've noticed. If I'm ever with her, and she sees one, she's always headed over there to look at the water, sometimes splash the water around and such. The mall had a fountain right outside Hallmark, and I gave her a couple of pennies and a nickle to make her wish. She made her wishes, and gave me her last penny and told me to make a wish too! Such a thoughtful little girl she is. We went to Coldstone after, because she LOVES ice cream. On our way home, we stopped at Pet Smart and looked at the animals. If you know my brothers wife and girls, they all LOVE LOVE LOVE animals. Ellie was so funny, she kept saying, "Awwww, how cuuuuuute". She makes me laugh. She's my sweet niece, who's so tenderhearted and loving. She makes me feel loved every time I'm around her. She's beautiful, funny and talented. It was a fun time! Happy Birthday Ellie!
Brielle making a wish!!

Taylor the Seal! She wanted the kangaroo, but her friend has one and her friend didn't want her "copying" her. haha. Little kids are the funniest things ever.

I had my camera on zoom accidentally when we were taking this picture. We totally laughed, but when I downloaded it I loved it. You can see the resemblance in our eye shape a little!

It's a fun time with Brielle... always!!

3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

I totally was thinking the same thing about you two looking similar! Thanks for posting!

hillary said...

I've seriously wondered what the heck webkinz were! You're such a good aunt!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Happy Birthday Brielle!!!
She is so cute, sounds like she had a blast with her Auntie Les :)