I saw the movie Get Smart this weekend. I was pleasantly surprised at how entirely funny the whole movie was. It helps that I love Steve Carrell and think he's totally hilarious. I think he's a great actor in the movies he's done. In this one, he's just great to watch the whole entire time!! He had me giggling, chuckling, gasping, and just dying rolling on the floor laughing out loud in the movie theater. Granted, I wasn't laughing THAT loud, but I totally appreciated alot of parts in the movie. However, there's a part at the end of the movie (which I shall not give away in case you go see it...) that I will NEVER be the same after seeing. EH! Coulda, woulda done without that part!
This isn't the BEST movie ever... but it's guaranteed for some good laughs if it moves you so. I loved it. Just thought I would share. Ü
12 years ago
3 comments:
Greg and I were at lunch today and ran into some friends of ours and they said they had seen that movie, they loved it! We really want to see it, steve c. is hilarious lol We'll just have to find a babysitter first :)
We saw the movie last night, we thought it was hilarious and now I know what you were talking about at the end of the movie LOL
Remember our Wednesday night CC movies? Those were good times!
Post a Comment