I love the story of my friendship with Laura and Kim. I got to know these cute girls in the Singles Ward in Springville way back when. I had been in the Ward quite a while... I knew of Kim, but didn't know her at all. I knew of Laura, but was so intimidated by her. By pure inspiration, Kim and I became Visiting Teaching companions and got to Visit Teach Laura. I was pleasantly surprised on our first visit!! No, no, I wasn't dreading being with them, but wasn't expecting such a fun visit full of talking and laughing!!! The second V.T. appt we were at Laura's for 2 hours. The third V.T. appt were there for a record 3 1/2 hours! Our Visiting Teaching visits turned to dinners out once a month. They were so much fun, and I really looked forward to them. Adorable girls they are. Laura had moved away to California after she got married, and Kim stayed here and she and I would get together once in a while. I missed these girls and hoped we could get together again soon.
Laura has moved back to Utah and we finally got a girls night out with their baby girls! Hilarious thing behind the babies. Laura and Kim were pregnant, and their babies were due about a week apart. Kim had her baby Brynlie a month early, and Laura had her baby Alice 5 days after Brynlie was born!!! How crazy is that?! I had met Brynlie before, but we all hadn't met Alice yet. We met at the Trolley, one of our old stomping grounds together. I LOVE this place!!! No one ever wants to go here, and I always get to come here with them. Love it. I thoroughly enjoyed our night out with the girls. It was so much fun to watch their interaction, oh yeah, and reaction! You girls are great moms, and I hope you know how much I love you!! Thanks for the fun time. (Yes, Kim and Laura, even if you think your kids were little monsters which they weren't!!)
Here are some pictures of the fun time! I wish I would have taken more. Next time right girls?!

Alice (on your left) and Brynlie (on your right) meeting for the first time. Their expressions were so much fun to watch!


Alice would squeal in this high pitch voice... it was hilarious. She was so cute and outgoing. I think she was excited to have another playmate across the table!!

Brynlie, looking at her mom everytime Alice would squeal. She didn't know what to think!! lol. I'm sorry Kim, it was so cute and funny at the same time even though she would cry!! Priceless.
Here we are again! Miss Kim, myself, Alice and Laura... Brynlie was in the car sobbing her eyes out poor girl. It was much fun ladies!! Until next time!!!
3 comments:
I totally forgot about how you all met! That's awesome, it's always fun when you go back to your stomping grounds :) Now Alice and Brynlie-that's hilarious!!!
Oh the drama.....of Brynlie! She was having a rough time, poor thing. But I wouldn't change a thing since it meant I got the chance to get together with you two! Next time will be better! ;)
Yea! That night was so fun. I can't wait to restart our Visiting Teaching. Even though we aren't in the same wards anymore, we can still count it, right? I love you girls!
Post a Comment