Today we are having our work Halloween party. I'm in charge of it since I'm the head of the Employee Committee here. I've been on this committee for 5 years, and you're only to be on it for no more than 2. They won't let me quit!!!! I'm hoping this is my last year. Just got to make it through Christmas!!!
We had some amazing prizes for Best Overall Costume! 1st Prize - An iPod Touch. 2nd Prize - $100 gas card to Chevron. 3rd Prize - $30 gift card to Carrabba's and 2 movie tickets. Great don't you think?! I wasn't going to dress up, but I figured one, I should since I'm on the committee and two, I wanted in on some of those prizes!!!! So to work I went, and made me a sushi roll. lol. I worked hard on this! Many thanks go to my aunt and uncle and cousins, who without their help it wouldn't have turned out as good as it did!!! Granted, I didn't win, but hey, I did some good for the team dressing up. That's the spirit ain't it?!?!
Here are some pictures! Enjoy.

I don't know what I'm doing here... but this gives you a full view of the costume. Like my homemade La Chic Soy Sauce bag? lol.
The Sumo girl was trying to get me ... Good thing it wasn't real! I know, how horrible does that sound haha, I had to re-word this so many times, it could be worse!!
7 comments:
that is an awesome costume!! good work on making it yourself...even if it is sushi :)
That costume is the BOMB! I can't believe you made it!
I love the costume and I'm impressed that you made it yourself! How did the bread turn out?
Love it!!! I may copy that for my next year's work party. you look great and I love the chipsticks in the hair
Ha ha ha! You worded it very well! That costume has got to be the best EVER!!!!!
That is hilarious!!! I was trying to picture what it looked like! Nice, Les- you crack me up LOL
I love the sushi roll...and I have never seen it before...that's impressive!
Post a Comment